Monday, February 6, 2012

short hiatus

after a ten month deployment overseas, my husband finally came home! the big homecoming event was so emotional - lots of crying and kissing on my part. he was even lucky enough to be on the front page of the local paper with momma rethage! he's been gone so long that i almost forgot how amazing and loving he is. it's so good to have my other half with me!



needless to say, i've had my hands full with all the snuggling with john and clubbing with my wonderfully eccentric in-laws. not only that, but i'm also waiting for my new macbook pro to arrive in the mail. in the meantime, here's a beautiful cover of gotye's somebody that i used to know by walk off the earth. be sure to check out the original. the video is amazing and my best friend robert is obsessed with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment